The Voice of Reason
1. Appeals to what is known (vs.35)
2. Results in calmness (vs. 36)
3. Responds in sensible reasoning (vs. 37-38)
4. Properly assesses the cost. (vs. 40-41)
1. Consider how the town clerk said that Paul’s companions were neither robbers of temples nor blasphemers of their goddess. What is your testimony like concerning the beliefs of others? How might you change your testimony to be more positive without compromising truth?
2. Consider how the town clerk waits to address the crowd rather than standing up in the middle of their chanting. How patient are you when there is a disruption right in front of you? What can you learn from this town clerk which would better help you to honor the Lord in your communication?
Do you need prayer during this time? Feel free to share your request here so the RBC body can be praying for you!
Share Your Prayer
Sunday, June 07, 9:25 AM - 11:15 AM
Thank you for joining us for worship this morning! We are glad you are here. Our worship service will begin at 9:30am.
Listen to this week's worship playlist on Spotify.
Find additional resources on the RBC at Home page.